Enjoy Peace of Mind & Savings with AAA Approved Auto Repair
Tested. Inspected. Approved.
AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities must meet and uphold high professional standards. To become an AAA Approved facility businesses must be inspected, tested, and approved through a process that includes but is not limited to the following criteria:
- Appearance of Facility
- Training & Staff Qualifications
- Reputation of BusinessCustomer Service Requirements
Each facility is annually inspected ensuring quality repairs, honest and skillful technicians and cleanliness. These inspections also look for fair pricing and trained staff. Don't take chances with your vehicle! Take advantage of the peace of mind and savings that come along with doing business with a AAA Approved Repair shop.
AAA Approved Repair Benefits for Members
As a AAA member, aside from trusted repair centers and quality service, you will also receive many other benefits such as:
- Free Multi-Point Inspection of your vehicle upon request, as well as a written recommendation of any necessary maintenance or repair ($50 value)
- 24 Month/24,000 Mile Guarantee on parts and labor (unless otherwise noted)
- 10% Discount off labor on regularly priced services
- Priority vehicle evaluation within 1 hour (Including assistance with alternate transportation)
- AAA investigation and resolution of disputes with AAA Approved Auto Repair Centers (Automatically accepted by the repair shop, but customer is not bound by the decision)